Akademie – EN
For children aged 5 to 12 years. There is a maximum of 6 children per group and one trainer.
For children aged 12 to 18 years. There is a maximum of 6 children per group and one trainer. Trainings are led by experienced and qualified trainers. They include not only all aspects of technique and strategy but also mental training for individual game situations, processing of game successes and failures as well and good eating habits. Biomechanics has an increasingly important place in the whole learning process with all its effects on posture, stability, mobility, balance and swing power.
Golf preparation designed for kids under 5 years of age. Training is carried out with plastic sticks with larger balls. We will gladly lend equipment to children
|Dětský klub||16.00–17.00, 17.00–18.00||16.00–17.00, 17.00–18.00|
|Mládežnický klub||16.00–17.00, 17.00–18.00||16.00–17.00, 17.00–18.00|
- 1x a week 4 500 Kč
- 2x a week 5 900 Kč
Prices are for the season (April – October) and include access to the practice areas and the playground C, rental of clubs, training balls and trainer’s time.
Trainer profile – Pavel Landa (1968)
Golf instructor since 2007 – member of CGF
Since 2011 member of EGTF (European Golf Teachers Federation)
Since 2012 Golf Teaching Professional – member of EGTF
Since 2012 collaboration with Master Teaching Professional Bill Abbott and Paul Tolley
Pavel Landa lives in sport. He took part in 5 Olympic Winter Games as a competitor in acrobatic skiing and then as a coach of Aleš Valenta.
Service offer – trainings
- 1 hour 950 CZK
- 30 minutes 550 CZK
- 300 minut 4300 CZK
- 3–4 persons 60 minutes 1 200 CZK
- 5–6 persons 60 minutes 1 400 CZK
The lesson with a trainer must be booked 24 hours in advance
Summer suburban camps
- Date 20.7. – 24.7. a 17. – 21.8.
- Timewise 8.30 to 16.30
- Lunch, snack, drinking regime
- Entry to the training areas and playground B.
- Unlimited number of balls.
- Price: 4.600, – CZK
It provides an open and covered tee for up to 50 players of 270 meters in length. For better orientation of the short game, distances are marked after 50 meters. At the distance of 50 meters are located 2 catching targets (Bulls Eyes)
Putting Green and chipping Green
- Putting training is as important as other training.
- Two putting greens are located at the 1st and 10th tees.
- Near the driving range there is situated a chipping green with a bunker for training a short game.
As part of your visit with us, please observe the basic rules:
- Always register at the reception desk before entering the training area
- behave quietly in the training area, do not disturb others
- Train so that you do not endanger anyone
- Follow PRO instructions of coaches, marshals and technical staff
- return empty baskets to the ball dispenser after training
- come to the lessons with a trainer well in advance
- Always wear suitable clothes
Recommended golf clothing: